Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween!

So for Halloween Charlie and I dressed up as a wounded soldier (since his collarbone is broken) and a nurse! We went to Charlie's sister's house on Halloween night and had really yummy chili, passed out candy, and watched Paranorman. It was a kind of cute little kid movie, but I liked it! Then Friday night we went to our ward chili cook off. And we carved pumpkins too! Can you guess whose is whose?



Also last week we went to an etiquette dinner with my brother Sam and his cute girlfriend. Charlie and I went last year when we were dating and I absolutely loved it so he took me again this year! We had a four course meal and a speaker talked about all different aspects of etiquette.
Other than that we are still just trying to survive school. We are both really ready for the holidays to come and to have a break from school. Plus we will get to spend lots of time with our wonderful families over the holidays, we even get to see Emily, Derek, and baby Brinley!



No comments:

Post a Comment