Thursday, October 9, 2014

Two Things

Number 1: 
I love my sisters. Life just would not be the same without sisters. Growing up I loved being around my sisters, we had our fair share of cat fights but they understand me! Now that all three of us live in different states I don't really realize how much my sisters still understand me. Even though we can be years apart, we experience lots of the same things everyday. 
Sister-In-Laws are a new thing to me. But they just add to the fun. I got three new sisters in the past year! One of them is a year older than me, one is a year younger, and the other is having a baby girl in February. 








Number 2: 
I cut my hair!! I think I just got bored, but I really really needed a change. So a few inches came off, and it feels really good. That's all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment