1. Audrey Isabella Bowden
I remember sitting in church the day she was born. I could not pay attention. All I wanted to do was race over to the hospital and hold her for hours. Charlie (as usual) was much more calm. It was the sweetest thing to see Charlie and his little brother Mitch holding Audrey.
2. Paying off our car
I don't think I blogged about this, but this was a big deal for me! We like to pretend like we have this whole adult thing figured out, but when it comes down to it we are still kids....that's why we couldn't resist taking these pictures when we withdrew all the cash and then took it to our credit union our car was financed through.
3. Charlie scoring an internship
So many interviews, and career fairs, and resumes. Charlie is such a champ and I am so grateful how much ambition and drive he has. He would not settle for an internship he wasn't excited about. He is going to be working with a sports analytic company this summer, and it is only five minutes away from our house!
4. Intramural soccer
My cousin Madison, our friend Ty and Charlie all played on the same co-ed soccer team this winter. And apparently these shirts are highly coveted (note to self: do NOT put it in the dryer).
5. President's day weekend
This made my top five list because we did the "armpit of Idaho" weekend. Green Canyon....well I'll just say it's old. But I love it. And I love the huge burgers we couldn't finish. And I love my family. I love being with my family, especially Brin.
No comments:
Post a Comment