Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer

Laying in bed last night I couldn't stop telling Charlie how much I love summer with him. It sounds cheesy but it is literally the best time of year. We work all day, and when we come home our apartment is uncomfortably hot and filled with box-elder bugs. Last night's adventures included driving to Pleasant Grove to get some much needed Audrey time and stopping at Walmart on the way home to get more yarn and chocolate syrup (two staples in our house).

I think back to two summers ago, I was living at home in Idaho and working two jobs, Charlie was living at his uncle's house and working all day in Provo. We saw each other every two or three weeks and I literally counted the days until summer was over and we could move in together in Provo.

Now we only have four short months of summer bliss in our cinder block walled, box elder infested, stuffy apartment. And it is the best summer I have ever had.

So here is the first month and a half of our summer as told by my iPhone....



Payson Temple openhouse

Eavesdropping on a single's ward FHE....because it was IN Wymount (AKA married student housing) 

The picture of health 

The Ducky Derby at BYU



Charlie got third place.....so proud! 

Babysitting my favorite chunk 





No comments:

Post a Comment