It was such a nice day, and I love being outside. Anything outdoors and Charlie and I are game. One thing that I really admire about my parents is that they take advantage of all the fun things they live by, even when it sometimes means driving a few hours to do something fun.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Big Springs
One of my closest friends from high school got married on the 26th. I wouldn't miss her wedding for the world, so we made a long weekend of it. My little sister was out of town at a running camp so after the wedding it was just my parents, Charlie, and I. We headed up to Big Springs to float one of our favorite rivers.
It was such a nice day, and I love being outside. Anything outdoors and Charlie and I are game. One thing that I really admire about my parents is that they take advantage of all the fun things they live by, even when it sometimes means driving a few hours to do something fun.
It was such a nice day, and I love being outside. Anything outdoors and Charlie and I are game. One thing that I really admire about my parents is that they take advantage of all the fun things they live by, even when it sometimes means driving a few hours to do something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment