First thing to know about this trip is that I was scared out of my mind about getting Zika virus. Luckily we didn't get bit by any mosquitoes! We were literally walking mosquito repellent, I kept this little spray bottle full with me and we reapplied all. the. time.
Second thing is that this was such a great experience to do with our whole family (the Young side)! We surprised Charlie's dad for his 60th birthday with tickets for a cruise. And it was a great way to celebrate Charlie being done with his bachelor's degree.
We headed down with cameras, Go Pros, and cell phones all ready to capture every minute of it. When we got back Charlie put together this sweet video of the trip! I am so grateful to have footage of our trip and I'm sitting here wishing that we would have had more than a disposable, underwater camera, that got ruined in airport security on our honeymoon.
The pictures can tell a better story then I can about this trip. But I'll give you a little overview.
We drove to SLC at 3 am.
Got on a flight to Denver.
Had a 10 hour layover.
Flew to Houston.
Drove to Galveston.
Sailed to Roatan, Honduras.
Then Belize City, Belize.
And Cozumel Mexico.
Back to Galveston, back to Houston, then Denver, then SLC, and we got home to Provo at 2 am.
Totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment