Friday, July 22, 2016

Wymount Terrace

I remember when we were looking for apartments, I would log onto the website everyday at four praying there would be an available one. I think  this whole thing lasted for two or three weeks before we actually got an apartment.

Charlie moved in a week before we got married, and three years later we were still living there! I loved living at Wymount. I loved that the days we were both in school we almost never drove the car. I loved that the people there were in the exact same situation as us. I loved that we met life long friends there. I loved that we figured out living together and had so many good memories inside those cinder block walls. But I didn't love the cinder block walls. I didn't love not having a dishwasher or AC.

Once you graduate they kick you out of student housing and we had the choice to move during the summer, or right before Christmas (since I graduate in December). Well we chose summer. After looking at a bunch of apartments (and me stressing about it way too much) we found a new one! It's closer to Charlie's work, has a washer, dryer, dishwasher, AC, and regular walls!\

I am going to miss this place, I'm headed to turn in our keys today after I get off work. But I thought the best way to remember it would be pictures (lots and lots of pictures).

























xoxo, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment