Friday, January 5, 2018
2017
I have loved writing down the big things that happen every month to our family, but this year feels overwhelming. I can't believe where Charlie and I were at a year ago, and I am so grateful for where we are now. Here is the basics of our 2017!
January:
I started teaching OEK kindergarten
25th: We found out we were pregnant!
February:
Teaching kindergarten and enjoying being together
March:
2nd: Charlie's 27th birthday
10th: We are having twins!
26th: We told everyone about our twins
April:
27th: The first time I felt the babies kick
28th: I graduated from BYU (like walked and stuff, I already had my diploma)
May:
6th: Went to the Idaho Falls Temple open house
11th: Learned we are having a boy and a girl!
June:
1st: Went to Grangeville, Idaho to visit my sister
3rd: Our babies were born at 23 weeks and one day
July:
4th: The first time we got to hold our babies
August:
24th: Celebrated our fourth anniversary
September:
24th: Eleanor was released from the hospital
October:
13th: Rex was released from the hospital
November:
Went to 12 doctor's appointments
Rex and Ellie's first Thanksgiving at my uncle's house in Provo
December:
Went to 10 doctor's appointments
Rex and Ellie's first Christmas at my in-laws in Provo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment