Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Fact Friday

I've been doing some blog searching and looking at different things that people do. It can be so hard to update my blog, life just gets busy being a working college student. I'm hoping this will help. So here is my first of (hopefully) many five fact Fridays.


  1. Work has been crazy. EFY registration just opened and all Mormon Moms seem to think that their child's salvation depends on them attending EFY on BYU campus.
  1. I'm reading lots and lots of children's books for my children's literature class at BYU. 
  2. Charlie won an iPad! Crazy kid. But I'm the lucky one because he already has one......
  3. I had a real live girls night. The first one in like....forever. We painted nails, ate scones, and watched The Bachelor. 
  4. I made homemade granola. This might not seem like a big deal to you, but I'm addicted to granola and that stuff doesn't come cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment