Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

My night classes all end this week. I've been crocheting while I read my assignments for class. I've got my big research paper done for the semester. And I'm finally getting around to my big semester project.

Halloween always feels like the beginning of my favorite time of year. We are spending Thanksgiving this year in Idaho with my family and Christmas in Provo with Charlie's family. I can't wait. Three more weeks till Thanksgiving break, then only two weeks before finals when we get back.

I haven't blogged in a while so I'll just catch you up real quick:

My parents came down on a Monday afternoon at the beginning of October just to bring me a bin of Halloween goodies.




I filled my last few Etsy orders for a little while and shipped them off. But I also made a deal with another Etsy shop...so watch for more on that soon :) And I signed up for my second craft fair that is going to happen November 18th from 6-8 pm at BYU!!!






I'm trying to keep/make some family traditions for my little family....so we had a spooky Halloween dinner again. And we went to Cornbellies with a bunch of friends.



Then Charlie and I made our own Halloween costumes. I wore mine to Preschool on Thursday and all the kids thought I was Santa!!


So if you are thinking really far ahead for next Halloween.....this is how we made our T-shirts (below), we punched the lenses out of old 3D glasses, and I based our hats off this tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment