Saturday morning I went to ballet...and there were only two girls there! We had so much fun and it feels so good to dance. I got home and vacuumed my baseboards (What?). Yes our "baseboards" are our carpet that comes up a couple of inches onto our beautiful cinder block walls. And yes my mother is rubbing off on me and I don't know how I feel about that.
Then I made pizza dough. And Charlie made such delicious toppings. And we made ice cream in our ice cream maker we haven't used since we got it for our wedding. The pizza was so good we ate half of it before I even remembered to take a picture. We made a pepperoni one too, but it was out of the oven first, so by picture time the last two pieces just wouldn't do it justice. Also we woke up this morning only to find out that we each had a cancelled class. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment