Registration today for school next fall, and it's crazy to think that I'll be a senior! But being a senior doesn't mean I'm necessarily done. After next year I'll still have to do student teaching or an internship. So I'm walking home today thinking about what I really want to do with my degree when I'm done....teach is the obvious answer right?
I walk in the door and Charlie got me flowers, cleaned up the house and did all the dishes. He even straightened up all the pillows on the couch! Which is silly because that is something that I always do that doesn't really need to be done. He understands me.
Also my grandparents dropped off a box of chocolate chip muffins today just because they felt like it. So I sat down and ate one with a big glass of milk and listened to Charlie tell me why he loves and appreciates me.
But just so you know life isn't always like this, my life isn't picture perfect, and I don't want people to think that about me. I am human and I mess up more than I would like to admit. Today was just one of those good days and I want to remember it.
No comments:
Post a Comment