So a while ago I decided to start posting five things we did that week every Friday, but turns out some weeks we do a million things and some weeks we only do two. I'm not sure if five fact Friday is going to stay. So here is what we did the past three days instead.
Charlie's team won their intramural basketball game in double over time!
I finished the quilt I've been working on since we got engaged. I cut out all the squares while I was living at home that summer, and started piecing it together when I got my sewing machine last Christmas. And not that it is so sunny outside I think I need to take it out!
We got doughnuts for FHE. Charlie got mango filled and mine was custard filled. They were Hawaiian doughnuts from a little food truck down by the creamery so we just walked down there. Oh I love where we live.
I look a little crazy in this one but I just realized I never really put pictures of myself on my blog, probably because I think they all look funny. So here is to trying something I'm not super comfortable with!
That doughnut truck is the best! We love taking walks to get doughnuts :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously I might be addicted! We should go together sometime!!
ReplyDelete