Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016



January: 
4th: Charlie started his job with United Insurance.
30th: we bought our Mazda

February:
22nd: I started teaching 3rd grade

March: 
2nd: Charlie's 26th birthday!

April: 
15th: My last day of classes at BYU ever.
22nd: Charlie graduated from BYU!
30th: Our Mitsubishi broke down :(

May: 
7th: We went on a cruise to the Caribbean with Charlie's entire family - more on that here
20th: I launched my new website!

June: 
7th: Our Mazda broke down = carless people

July: 
14th: My 22nd birthday!
16th: We moved from Wymount Terrace into a basement apartment with a washer, dryer, and dishwasher!

August: 
24th: Our 4th Anniversary
19th: I started my student teaching in kindergarten
I published three crochet patterns

September: 
Honestly this month is a blur!

October: 
31st: Found out about PCOS

November: 
Student teaching and our first round of Clomid

December: 
First round of Clomid was a dud, started it again!
Christmas in Idaho



No comments:

Post a Comment